June 11, 2018
Report: Apple's 2018 Environmental Responsibility Report
Beginning January 2018, all of the electricity from Apple's facilities worldwide are covered by renewable energy--every Apple data center, retail store, corporate office, and colocation facility in 43 countries around the world now runs on clean power.
That milestone, along with other goals reached in the areas of energy efficiency and renewable energy, is the result of the company's philosophy to apply the same innovation in meeting environmental objectives that goes into making their products. These achievements are highlighted in Apple's 11th annual Environmental Responsibility Report, covering fiscal year 2017.
How did Apple reach these goals? What powers their policies to invest in their own renewable energy projects and support industry-leading advances along the way? Read the report to find out:
Read These Related Articles:
- Destination: Net Zero – Moving the needle towards carbon neutral
- Sustainable Energy in America Factbook 2023 - Executive Summary
- The 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Case Study: IBM and Lendlease Leverage Green Leasing as Tenants to Achieve Net-Zero