Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement - September 28, 2018
Webinar replay: Managing Energy Data from End-to-End
This webinar, sponsored by Urjanet, discusses how corporate energy managers can measure the overarching impact of enterprise-level energy management programs and drive continued value for the future.
Listen to this webinar to learn:
- How Arconic, a manufacturing company, centralized utility invoice data, whole building interval data, and real-time submeter data across 157 global locations to manage energy data from end-to-end
- What insights the combined power of invoice, interval, and submeter data has enabled, and the results they have realized
- Why invoice and interval data each serve distinct use cases and how they work together
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Urjanet launches Utility Data for Solar
- Study finds 14% of companies using wind, solar to avoid peak summer demand charges
- Lack of resources, tools, stifling progress on corporate energy goals, study finds
- Eight steps to winning support for energy efficiency projects with utility data
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University