Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - October 22, 2018
RESF Fall Presentation: Shell's Sky Scenario
Smart Energy Decision's Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum featured presentations addressing the theme of creating and executing RE strategies.
Here is the first in a series of these presentations, "Shell's Sky Scenario: Meeting the Goals of the Paris Agreement," presented as the opening keynote by Jason Klein, vice president, US Energy Transition Strategy.
Klein outlined a series of scenarios created by Shell as a way of exploring alternative futures for energy, including one for a possible energy mix for a net-zero emissions world.
To download the presentation, click here:
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution