Commercial, Energy Efficiency - November 28, 2018
Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
While HVAC is a typical commercial building's biggest energy consumer, the lack of financially attractive options has hindered efficiency efforts in recent years. The design of HVAC rooftop units (RTUs) and building controls pose inherent limitations that result in energy waste and excessive peak demand.
This white paper, presented by Encycle Corporation, provides insight into Swarn Logic®, a patented cloud-based system that maximizes the efficiency of multi-rooftop units (RTUs), especially across multiple locations, by creating a network of smart RTUs . The report features a look at how one big box retailer achieved significant reductions in HVAC-related electricity consumption and peak demand.
Read this white paper to explore how the adoption of IoT-enabled technologies and services can lead to dramatic savings.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report