Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - December 10, 2018
Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
To date, the majority of offsite corporate PPAs have been relatively large in size. However, smaller buyers--or even larger buyers looking for smaller projects--are an emerging customer class among corporate PPAs.
This white paper, presented by Schneider Electric, introduces the fundamental concepts of PPAs, examines the opportunities and challenges presented by collaborative smaller sized or aggregated transaction, and provides practical recommendations for buyers interested in pursuing these types of PPA structures.
Download this white paper to "join the club" and explore collaborative offsite PPA structures:
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution