Energy Efficiency, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - May 8, 2019
Cornell Tech creates a sustainable campus with solar
Schools and universities are grooming the next generation of entrepreneurs and inventors to be environmentally-responsible leaders in every sector.
Cornell Tech is leading by example, and EnterSolar is proud to have partnered with them to complete rooftop solar canopy systems atop two main buildings at its campus on Roosevelt Island, NYC.
The 850kW solar system is an important part of Cornell Tech’s sustainability plan to make The Bloomberg Center a net-zero energy building.
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building