Energy Efficiency, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - May 8, 2019
Cornell Tech creates a sustainable campus with solar
Schools and universities are grooming the next generation of entrepreneurs and inventors to be environmentally-responsible leaders in every sector.
Cornell Tech is leading by example, and EnterSolar is proud to have partnered with them to complete rooftop solar canopy systems atop two main buildings at its campus on Roosevelt Island, NYC.
The 850kW solar system is an important part of Cornell Tech’s sustainability plan to make The Bloomberg Center a net-zero energy building.
- Cutting edge energy efficiency, solar tech design on display at Cornell University's new NYC campus
- The U.S. Tax Overhaul: What Does It Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Solar powers economic development in Rhode Island
- Cornell’s NYC tech campus goes solar
- Continental premieres largest rooftop community solar in NY
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!