Distributed Energy Resources, Finance - June 24, 2019
No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
The continuing transformation of the energy industry has wide-ranging implications that make distributed energy resources (DERs) more valuable for both the electric grid and the large energy consumers that rely on it. This report, presented by Enel X, explores opportunities for flexible financing options to help C&I energy consumers integrate and update DERs to capture value without taking on this risk of capital investment.
This report explores the implications of the evolving energy industry and the financial benefits of DERs, along with a presentation of business cases for project financing of energy storage, solar-plus-storage, and backup generator upgrades.
Download Enel X's report to explore these unprecedented opportunities for large enregy customers.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World