Distributed Energy Resources, Finance - June 24, 2019
No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
The continuing transformation of the energy industry has wide-ranging implications that make distributed energy resources (DERs) more valuable for both the electric grid and the large energy consumers that rely on it. This report, presented by Enel X, explores opportunities for flexible financing options to help C&I energy consumers integrate and update DERs to capture value without taking on this risk of capital investment.
This report explores the implications of the evolving energy industry and the financial benefits of DERs, along with a presentation of business cases for project financing of energy storage, solar-plus-storage, and backup generator upgrades.
Download Enel X's report to explore these unprecedented opportunities for large enregy customers.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- Ameren Missouri offers C&I demand response program
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business