Commercial, Industrial, Microgrids - October 9, 2019
A Day Without Power: Outage Costs for Businesses
Frequent power outages are becoming an unfortunate norm for U.S. businesses. A 2018 survey found that one in four companies experience a power outage at least once a month. These outages are not mild inconveniences – the costs are quickly rising to be board room-level issues.
- Legrand to reduce energy intensity by 21% through fuel cell installation at HQ
- Fordham University installs clean energy server
- LSB Industries Launches Green Ammonia Project
- MSC Group Cruise Ship Powered by LNG
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities