February 24, 2020 - By Enel X
Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
As the climate crisis grows, businesses of all sizes are realizing the benefits of a climate action plan. Yet many companies don’t know where to begin.
With the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Enel helped create guidelines for an integrated energy strategy. “Sustainable Energy Strategy” introduces these guidelines and discusses:
- The best ways to secure buy-in and set defensible GHG reduction goals
- The energy decisions that most directly impact GHG emissions
- How to leverage sustainability programs as a driver for competitive advantage
Please fill out the form below to download the report. We value your privacy!
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness