Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - August 28, 2020
Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
Organizations working to design a renewable energy strategy and achieve corporate sustainability goals are faced with several options with varying degrees of effort, impact, and cost. In this white paper from Enel Green Power, you’ll learn more about the four paths to renewables and what the key considerations are for engaging in a virtual power purchase agreement.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- HEINEKEN Mexico inks deal for 100% RE for Meoqui plant
- Mondelēz International and Clorox get power from new solar plant
- How to Align your Stakeholders: A guide for creating your renewable energy purchasing team
- VRESF Video: The Growing Importance of Renewable Energy Partnerships
- Danone North America inks PPA for 20.6 MW of wind