Microgrids - August 31, 2020
A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
In this era of COVID and climate change, local energy resilience is emerging as a critical aspect of disaster preparedness - spurring a surge in microgrid interest for businesses and communities alike. In this white paper from Bloom Energy, learn why reliable, localized power should be at the core of self-reliance for any business.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Legrand to reduce energy intensity by 21% through fuel cell installation at HQ
- Duke Energy to offer Bloom Energy fuel cell tech to C&I customers
- MSC Group Cruise Ship Powered by LNG
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
- Town of Colchester Deploys 10 MW Fuel Cell System
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness