Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - September 21, 2020
Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
Retail electricity suppliers are changing the game for corporate renewable energy buyers by eliminating many of the challenges that have made buying renewable energy difficult for some. This white paper from Energy Edge explores in detail the various products and solutions being offered, and the challenges associated with evaluating and comparing these offers to renewable PPAs.
Shorter-term contracts, smaller volumes, managing imbalance risk, and integrating the renewable purchase with load-serving obligations are just some of the solutions that are creating new options for corporate buyers. The retail supplier community is able to provide these solutions, while offering locationality, at prices competitive with direct PPAs.
Download the report to evaluate your options when purchasing renewable energy:
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution
- How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For C&I Facilities