Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - April 14, 2021
2021 ENERGY STAR Award Winners Announced
The EPA announced on April 13 a total of 206 ENERGY STAR winners from more than 150 organizations in recognition of their year-over-year commitment to energy efficiency. Winners are selected from a network of thousands of ENERGY STAR partners.
“These partners from across the country demonstrate that delivering real climate solutions makes good business sense and strengthens our economy," according to the EPA. ENERGY STAR Award Winners lead their industries in the production and sale of energy-efficient products and services and in the development and adoption of strategies that provide substantial savings in the buildings where we work, and in our homes. All these efforts contribute to reduced emissions and a create a healthy environment.
ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Awards recognizes businesses and organizations that demonstrate superior leadership, innovation, and commitment to environmental protection through energy efficiency and ENERGY STAR. Awards are given in a number of categories, including Energy Efficiency Program Delivery, Energy Management, Multifamily High-Rise Developer, Retail, and Service and Product Provider. Excellence Awards are given in recognition of other important contributions to energy efficiency in the areas of data innovation, ENERGY STAR marketing, and Product design.
Samsung Electronics was given the ENERGY STAR Corporate Commitment Award, a rarely-awarded distinction given in recognition of their commitment and outstanding accomplishment across multiple parts of the ENERGY STAR program, including leadership in product efficiency and energy management.
Among the winners are:
- CBRE – Energy Management
- ENGIE Impact - Service and Product Provider
- General Motors Company – Energy Management
- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) – Energy Management
- Merck & Co., Inc. – Energy Management
- Panasonic – Product Brand Owner
- Des Moines Public Schools – Energy Management
- Best Buy Co., Inc. – Retailer
- Salt River Product Agricultural Improvement and Power District – Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
- Celanese Corporation – Energy Management
- HP Inc. – Product Brand Owner
- The University of Chicago – Energy Management
Click here for a complete list of ENERGY START award winners.