Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Distributed Generation, Finance, Regulation, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - March 9, 2022
June Renewable Energy Forum Keynotes Announced
Senior leaders from T-Mobile, Michigan State, the City of Cincinnati, and Clayco will be featured keynote speakers for the Renewable Energy Forum/Summer Edition, June 6-8, 2022 at the Ponte Vedra Beach Inn & Club, Florida.
The ninth edition of this exclusive industry-leading event will once again bring together renewable energy buyers from large power users at all experience levels to explore renewable energy solutions with their peers and the industry’s premier suppliers.
“We are thrilled to return to Ponte Vedra, which Is a favorite among our community, said John Failla, Founder and CEO, Smart Energy Decisions. “The location’s beachfront setting provides a great atmosphere for networking and collaboration among buyers and suppliers, which is more crucial than ever as buyers face more pressure than ever to create and implement renewable energy strategies.”
The keynote presentations will include:
- “Leading from Within” with Amy Bond, Sustainability Sourcing Manager, T-Mobile, will present actionable tips for navigating obstacles to success in implementing sustainability strategies, including her experience in executing Sprint’s first VPPA.
- “Michigan State University’s Energy Transition Plan”: 10 years into this Plan, Wolfgang Bauer, University Distinguished Professor, will review progress to date, explain why energy and money are linearly coupled, and detail the importance of exposure to suppliers and new ideas to get the biggest bang for your energy buck.
- “City of Cincinnati’s Renewable Energy Journey” with Michael Forrester, Director of the Office of Environment and Sustainability, will explore how acting like a corporation led this city to implement its 100 MW PPA.
- “Emissions Reduction by Design” with Ryan Spies, Vice President, Sustainability, Clayco, presents the importance of planning ahead so your buildings and plans address these issues from the beginning, as well as the role that renewables should play in your overall decarbonization strategy.
In addition to these keynotes and other general session presentations, the Renewable Energy Forum will include SED’s hallmark one-to-one business planning sessions between buyers and suppliers, as well as high-quality networking opportunities in an intimate setting.
For more information on the June Renewable Energy Forum, click here. Buyer registration for the Forum is limited. For more information, click here. Suppliers may click here for information on remaining sponsorship opportunities as 50% of the available supplier sponsor positions are already committed.
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward