Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - March 14, 2022
Smart Energy Decisions Expands Advisory Board
Smart Energy Decisions is proud to announce the addition of five new Advisory Board members: Stephanie Armistead, Program Lead, Sustainability, Energy and Water, Chick-fil-A; Amy Bond, Sustainability Sourcing Manager, T-Mobile; Ryan Spies, Vice President, Sustainability, Clayco; Jessica Sui, Manager, Finance & Energy Procurement, Amcor Rigid Packaging, and Zephyr Taylor, Global Director of Renewable Energy, Mars Inc.
“The collective insights and contributions of our Advisory Board members are a critical factor in our continuing efforts to help our community successfully navigate the energy transition,” said John Failla, Founder and CEO, Smart Energy Decisions. “We are deeply grateful to the members who will continue on our Board and excited about the participation of our new members”
Continuing on SED’s Advisory Board are:
- Michael Barry, Head of Sustainable Business Operations, Bloomberg LP, Global Sustainable Business & Finance
- Wolfgang Bauer, University Distinguished Professor, Michigan State University
- Chris Broome, Associate Director of Energy & Sustainability, Merck & Co.
- Joby Carlson, Vice President, Chief ESG Officer, 7-Eleven
- Mike Colwell, Director, NA Indirect Materials & Services and Global Energy, Illinois Tool Works
- Denis E. George, Senior Leader – Enterprise Sourcing, The Kroger Co.
- Eric Hoegger, Director of Global Renewable Energy, Cargill
- Bill Hoenigmann, Global Category Manager for Energy, Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Art Justice, Vice President of Energy and Sustainability, Cinemark
- Christian D. Lenci, Director of Capital, Productivity and Energy, Praxair Inc.
- Patrick Leonard, Renewable Energy Procurement Manager, Amazon.com
- Cindy Quan, Global Chief of Staff and Head of ESG, Corporate and Workplace Solutions, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- David Reid, Global Energy and Productivity Leader, Celanese Corp.
- Marty Sedler, Director of Global Utilities and Infrastructure, Intel
- Jason Shulman, Sustainability Manager, Bloomberg LP, Global Sustainable Business & Finance
- Andy Smith, Sr. Manager, Global Energy Management and Sustainability, Cisco
- Reid Spolek, Strategic Negotiator for Energy, Google
- Rowena Striff, Energy Manager, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- David Templeman, Vice President - Environmental, Health & Safety, ViacomCBS
- Rob Threlkeld, Global Manager – Sustainable Energy, Supply & Reliability, General Motors Co.
- Victor Udo, Ph.D., Director of Sustainability, Bucknell University
- Bob Valair, Director of Energy and Environmental Management, Staples
- Dave Zita, Global Indirect Procurement Manager, Citrix