GHG Emissions - June 7, 2022
Oshkosh Commits to Emission Reduction
Oshkosh Corporation, a vehicle and equipment company, announced its commitment to set enterprise-wide science-based targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Oshkosh has committed to the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) and will develop, validate and publish a science-based target within 24 months.
“We are reducing carbon emissions, protecting the planet and doing our part to build a more sustainable world,” said John C. Pfeifer, Oshkosh CEO, in a statement. “We are excited to join a growing group of leading companies setting emissions reduction targets according to climate science.”
In its recently released Sustainability Report, the company reported reducing normalized greenhouse gas emissions by over 30% since 2014, and diverting 83% of waste from the landfilll.
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting