Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - June 21, 2022
WSP Updates Emission Progress
WSP reduced its Scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions by 15% in 2021 compared to a 2018 baseline.
The company’s use of renewable electricity was 34% of total electricity procured. WSP's GHG emissions reduction targets were approved by the Science-Based Targets initiative in April 2021. The climate transition plan provides an overview of WSP’s GHG emissions reduction targets, net-zero commitment and its strategies to achieve these targets.
“WSP aims to be at the forefront of the transition to a more equitable, inclusive and low-carbon world. We want to bring positive change to the communities in which we work,” said Alexandre L’Heureux, global president and CEO, in a statement.
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting