GHG Emissions, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - June 30, 2022
Sensata Technologies Completes GHG Emissions Inventory
Sensata Technologies announced it completed its GHG emission inventory for Scope 1, 2 and 3 to serve as its reporting baseline.
The industrial technology company also powered two facilities in Hengelo, Netherlands and Antrim, Ireland with 100% renewable energy and achieved nearly 5% improvement in supplier response rate for Conflict Minerals Responsible Sourcing Campaign compared to 2020.
Details were provided in its second annual sustainability report.
“Our purpose to create solutions that safely contribute to a cleaner, more efficient and connected world has guided us and helped us thrive despite challenges related to global economic uncertainty,” said Sensata Technologies CEO and President, Jeff Cote, in a statement. “However, there’s still a lot of work that needs to be done. Delivering on our purpose requires that we stay relentlessly committed to building a diverse and inclusive Sensata, operating responsibly and sustainably and innovating solutions that help our environment, because this will lead to better results.”
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting