Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - April 5, 2023
Financial Considerations for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
Selling the value of investing in energy efficiency across an organization, especially in competition for precious capital, can be a real challenge.
As this article from Constellation explains, demonstrating the potential return on the investment (ROI) through long-term cost reduction —combined with quantifying the ancillary benefits associated with infrastructure renewal, such as reduced maintenance expenditures and the financial and operational impact associated with equipment downtime time — plus a life cycle assessment of current infrastructure is paramount when valuing the overall return of an efficiency initiative.
Download this article from Constellation for tips when considering energy efficiency upgrades from a financial perspective.
- Make risk your advantage, not your obstacle
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- How Energy Technology Reduces Consumption and Spend: Fleet Electrification
- PPG Inks Deal with 200 MW Solar Project
- Giant Company to Power Pennsylvania Operations with Renewable Energy