Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - April 20, 2016
Daimler Trucks announces new, energy efficient headquarters
Commercial vehicles manufacturer Daimler Trucks North America recently unveiled its new energy efficient corporate headquarters building, for which is targeting LEED Platinum certification.
The building, on Daimler's corporate campus in North Portland, Ore., required an investment of $150 million, according to an April 20 company statement. , something the company said just 1% of office buildings nationwide can claim.
Daimler said it placed a priority on creating an environmentally-conscious plan with the goal to achieve LEED Platinum certification through each stage of the project. It expects to received the certification later this year.
All of the company’s main partners for the project are based in Portland, Ore., including Ankrom Moisan for architectural design, Hoffman Corporation for construction contracting, and inici group for project management.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Nominations Open for WISE (Women in Smart Energy) Awards
- Ahold Delhaize Commits to Net-zero Target by 2040
- Amazon Invests in 18 European and US Renewable Energy Projects
- Weekend Reads: 2022 EV Trends to Watch; The (Geothermal) Power of Dance
- EasyJet Lowers Carbon Emissions by 2035