Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Finance, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - October 18, 2016
Webinar: GM's road to 100% renewable energy
More than 80 major corporations including Apple, Bank of America, Coca-Cola and Facebook have made a commitment to source 100% of their energy from renewable sources by 2050. These commitments are fueling a wave of commercial development and procurement of renewable power from both solar and wind projects.
One of the most recent commitments to 100% renewable power comes from General Motors. As a major global industrial company, their commitment is particularly meaningful.
In this webinar, presented by Altenex, you'll hear from GM Global Manager of Renewable Energy Rob Threlkeld about:
- GM's journey sourcing renewable power and where they are headed
- Keys to success in sourcing renewable energy
- The format of a proven power purchase agreement template now available to the industry on an open-source basis
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- Volvo Seeks to Lower Each Car's Emissions by 75%
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint