November 11, 2016
Report: The C&I energy storage market is accelerating
With interest and implementation of energy storage technologies quickly gaining momentum at corporations across the U.S., a new report estimates that revenue for the commercial and industrial storage industry will increase by almost $10 billion by 2025.
The report from Navigant Research examines the global market for commercial and industrial energy storage, with a focus on advanced lead-acid, flow, and lithium ion batteries, including market forecasts for capacity and revenue, through 2025.
In a news release, Navigant said the global market for C&I energy storage has experienced rapid growth as a result of numerous market developments in the past two years. Across the entire energy storage industry, decreasing prices for batteries and other system components have helped make energy storage systems an economical solution for more customers.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: Renewables Pit Google Against Utilities; Wind Power on Mars
- Weekend Reads: US emissions 2022, the good and bad news; Electricity state-by-state
- Weekend Reads: CA Scored Highest For Efficiency; How Wind Power Can Benefit Shipping Emissions
- Weekend Reads: USPS Goes Electric; The RE Revolution in America's Heartland