Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Energy Storage, Industrial, Utilities, Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - December 9, 2016
Agenda, speakers unveiled for SED Innovation Summit
With the inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit quickly approaching, a more detailed agenda and confirmed list of speakers, including energy executives from General Motors, Procter & Gamble and Switch, is now available.
The invitation-only conference will run March 13 through March 15, 2017, in Orlando, Fla. Designed with the help of Smart Energy Decisions' advisory board, the Innovation Summit will feature forward-looking content focused on strategy in both the supply and demand sides of energy management. The objective of the Innovation Summit is to help attendees learn from best practices, make new connections and discover solutions that will help improve their company's results and reduce carbon emissions.
The event will kick off with a keynote from Allan Schurr, president of Energy Energy, about the estimated $80 billion in energy savings opportunities that have been identified among the country's largest energy users. Following that keynote, Smart Energy Decisions content director Amy Poszywak will interview Adam Kramer, executive vice president of strategy for data center company Switch, about the company's fight for energy independence and its support of a legislative push for Nevada to deregulate its electricity market and "break up the monopoly" of its largest utility, NV Energy.
Through a blend of keynote speeches, energy executive-only sessions, panel discussions, private boardroom briefings and one-on-one meetings with suppliers, other topics on deck at the Summit include energy procurement strategy; energy efficiency, sourcing renewables; energy information management; energy storage; and emerging technologies.
Attendance at the Innovation Summit is limited to qualified energy management executives and supplier sponsors. To learn more and request an invitation, visit the Innovation Summit website.
- Innovation Summit To Address Challenges in Achieving Emission Reduction Targets
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit Wrap-Up
- Innovation Summit adds speakers, announces sponsors
- Customer panels & study tours added to Innovation Summit
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- Volvo Seeks to Lower Each Car's Emissions by 75%
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint