Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial, Power Prices - August 7, 2017
Case study: Managing costs with energy storage
This case study, presented by EDF Renewable Energy, illustrates the real cost saving benefits of energy storage for commercial and industrial companies.
Cutting edge energy managers are increasingly deploying onsite battery energy storage systems to reduce operating expenses and hedge against rising costs. By leveraging third-party financed, performance based contracts energy managers can eliminate upfront costs, remove performance risks, and achieve operational savings from energy storage solutions day one. Experienced, financially stable, and technology agnostic system integrators offer solutions and resources that today energy managers can leverage to realize savings, improve branding and control energy costs.
Download the detailed study below to learn more.
- Google signs 3 new PPAs for South Dakota, Iowa wind
- Webinar: Knocking on the utilities' door – a closer look at green tariffs
- NYS college unveils 2 MW solar project
- PG&E strikes energy storage deal for C&I customers
- EDF, Toyota invest in vehicle-to-grid company
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Cargill adds 10 new projects to RE portfolio
- Wells Fargo and Shell Energy team up on multi-project RE agreement