Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - August 23, 2017
Case study: How solar is slashing costs for Ricoh USA
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, details benefits of a 607-kW ground-mount solar photovoltaic system installation at Ricoh USA's offices in Caldwell, N.J.
A top global manufacturer of imaging electronics and printing equipment, Ricoh USA expects the grid solar array to generate more than 790,000 kWh per year, providing more than half of the office facility's electricity needs.
"Concern for the environment is in Ricoh's DNA ... It's what drove us to undertake this solar array project and it's what drives our emissions reductions as a global company," said Donna Venable, vice president of human resources for RICOH USA.
Download the case study below to learn more.
- Three Best Practices for Launching a Sustainability Program with Business Partners
- The U.S. Tax Overhaul: What Does It Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Solar powers economic development in Rhode Island
- J. Kings premiers HQ rooftop solar
- Continental premieres largest rooftop community solar in NY
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward