Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - August 23, 2017
Case study: How solar is slashing costs for Ricoh USA
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, details benefits of a 607-kW ground-mount solar photovoltaic system installation at Ricoh USA's offices in Caldwell, N.J.
A top global manufacturer of imaging electronics and printing equipment, Ricoh USA expects the grid solar array to generate more than 790,000 kWh per year, providing more than half of the office facility's electricity needs.
"Concern for the environment is in Ricoh's DNA ... It's what drove us to undertake this solar array project and it's what drives our emissions reductions as a global company," said Donna Venable, vice president of human resources for RICOH USA.
Download the case study below to learn more.
- The U.S. Tax Overhaul: What Does It Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Solar powers economic development in Rhode Island
- Three Best Practices for Launching a Sustainability Program with Business Partners
- J. Kings premiers HQ rooftop solar
- Tour Amazon's rooftop solar system
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- GM partners on largest EV charging network
- Bloomberg, Salesforce, The Gap and others aggregate for VPPA
- The Home Depot announces new targets and RE initiatives
- Corporations shatter record for clean energy PPAs
- Final agenda and opening keynote announced for 2019 Innovation Summit
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019