Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - August 23, 2017
Case study: How solar is slashing costs for Ricoh USA
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, details benefits of a 607-kW ground-mount solar photovoltaic system installation at Ricoh USA's offices in Caldwell, N.J.
A top global manufacturer of imaging electronics and printing equipment, Ricoh USA expects the grid solar array to generate more than 790,000 kWh per year, providing more than half of the office facility's electricity needs.
"Concern for the environment is in Ricoh's DNA ... It's what drove us to undertake this solar array project and it's what drives our emissions reductions as a global company," said Donna Venable, vice president of human resources for RICOH USA.
Download the case study below to learn more.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: Unpacking Congress' Historic Climate Bill; How Heatwaves Are Hindering Solar Power
- Smart Energy Decisions (SED) Joins Diversified Communications
- Weekend Reads: American Support for Climate Change Measures; Tesla Launches Virtual Power Plants in Japan
- Sealed Air Invests in Solar