Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - February 16, 2018 - By Heineken
Infographic: Heineken Drops the C
Heineken announced on Feb. 12 its "Drop the C" program, aimed at increasing its share of renewable energy from the current level of 14% to 70% by 2030. The company also reported reaching its 2020 emission targets in production in 2017, decreasing carbon emissions at their breweries by 41% since 2008.
The company has already identified numerous project worldwide to help achieve their goals, with more targets to be announced in the coming years.
View this infographic to gain insights into Heineken's "journey towards renewable energy":
About the inforgraphic: Heineken created and released this inforgraphic as part of their announcement of the "Drop the C" program on Feb. 12, 2018. For more information on the company's plans, click here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- US Steel Explores Expansion of Low-Carbon Products