Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement - April 30, 2018
Urjanet launches Utility Data for Solar
Urjanet announced on Apr. 30 the launch of Utility Data for Solar, a data-as-a-service solution that provides on-demand access to commercial and residential energy usage, cost, and location data from more than 750 electric utilities in more than 15 countries.
A statement from Urjanet noted, "While solar has displayed steady growth over the past decade - SEIA estimates an annual industry growth rate of 59 percent - recent developments threaten to slow its expansion," The current administration’s 30 percent tariff on imported solar panels is expected to drive higher prices and slow adoption of solar installations. Additionally, the industry has faced high and growing customer acquisition costs over the past few years.
To overcome these potential challenges, Urjanet Utility Data for Solar provides sales insight for solar installers, brokers, marketplaces, financiers, and software providers to help get adoption back on track. The new solution will enable solar providers to accelerate sales cycles, streamline and enhance the customer buying experience, and build tailored and accurate proposals.
"At our very core, supporting a clean energy economy with innovative solutions has always been Urjanet’s goal," said Sanjoy Malik, CEO at Urjanet. “With Utility Data for Solar, we’re excited to advance renewable energy agendas across residential and commercial sectors by providing tools to streamline opportunity assessment and sales processes.”
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Webinar replay: Managing Energy Data from End-to-End
- Study finds 14% of companies using wind, solar to avoid peak summer demand charges
- Lack of resources, tools, stifling progress on corporate energy goals, study finds
- Eight steps to winning support for energy efficiency projects with utility data
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Planet Fitness announces 1st solar powered gym
- Weekend reads: CDP's global reach; a 40,000% power price spike
- Microsoft announces 230 MW renewables purchase
- Weekend reads: Solar microgrids in the Bahamas; US gas station ditches oil for EV charging
- SED goes Beyond the Meter with new podcast
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Why finance should lead sustainability efforts
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society