May 1, 2018
Webinar: The Future of Energy Management at The Ohio State University
This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, discusses integrated energy solutions at The Ohio State University. OSU's quest to advance visionary sustainability objects has provided a first-of-its-kind energy solution, enhancing the university’s academic mission while reducing energy costs, furthering environmental commitments, and ensuring reliable supply.
This one- hour session sheds light on this unique $1.165 billion public-private partnership contracted under a 50-year integrated solutions agreement for the following services: utility system management, supply procurement assistance, development and implementation of sustainability programs, and investment in academic collaboration.
Learn about key challenges and opportunities as well as how businesses in other industries can benefit from this pioneering model for sustainability in a similar regard.
- White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
- Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
- Starbucks teams up for local power in Texas
- Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum powered by RECs
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!