May 1, 2018
Webinar: The Future of Energy Management at The Ohio State University
This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, discusses integrated energy solutions at The Ohio State University. OSU's quest to advance visionary sustainability objects has provided a first-of-its-kind energy solution, enhancing the university’s academic mission while reducing energy costs, furthering environmental commitments, and ensuring reliable supply.
This one- hour session sheds light on this unique $1.165 billion public-private partnership contracted under a 50-year integrated solutions agreement for the following services: utility system management, supply procurement assistance, development and implementation of sustainability programs, and investment in academic collaboration.
Learn about key challenges and opportunities as well as how businesses in other industries can benefit from this pioneering model for sustainability in a similar regard.
- Microsoft announces 230 MW renewables purchase
- Energy-efficient CHP proposed for Ohio State
- Energy in the C Suite
- 2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- Chile's Centinela mines to be powered with 100% clean energy
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- GM's largest North America plant goes 100% solar-powered
- Trane Technologies targets carbon neutrality by 2030
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- Facebook to power Ga. data center with solar
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey