May 1, 2018
Webinar: The Future of Energy Management at The Ohio State University
This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, discusses integrated energy solutions at The Ohio State University. OSU's quest to advance visionary sustainability objects has provided a first-of-its-kind energy solution, enhancing the university’s academic mission while reducing energy costs, furthering environmental commitments, and ensuring reliable supply.
This one- hour session sheds light on this unique $1.165 billion public-private partnership contracted under a 50-year integrated solutions agreement for the following services: utility system management, supply procurement assistance, development and implementation of sustainability programs, and investment in academic collaboration.
Learn about key challenges and opportunities as well as how businesses in other industries can benefit from this pioneering model for sustainability in a similar regard.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Keynotes from General Mills, Port of Seattle, Stanford University to Lead the DE Forum
- CEO Alliance Calls for Climate Action at the G7 Summit
- Amazon Invests in Brazil Reforestation
- Cisco Unveils 2040 Net-Zero Target
- Weekend Reads: Biden's Plan for the EV Transition; What the IPCC Report Means for Businesses