May 1, 2018
Webinar: The Future of Energy Management at The Ohio State University
This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, discusses integrated energy solutions at The Ohio State University. OSU's quest to advance visionary sustainability objects has provided a first-of-its-kind energy solution, enhancing the university’s academic mission while reducing energy costs, furthering environmental commitments, and ensuring reliable supply.
This one- hour session sheds light on this unique $1.165 billion public-private partnership contracted under a 50-year integrated solutions agreement for the following services: utility system management, supply procurement assistance, development and implementation of sustainability programs, and investment in academic collaboration.
Learn about key challenges and opportunities as well as how businesses in other industries can benefit from this pioneering model for sustainability in a similar regard.
- Southern ramps up clean energy services to C&I customers with PowerSecure deal
- Lockheed Martin installs 1-MW storage system
- Meat producer inks energy management deal
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum powered by RECs
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Amazon Web Services joins partnership for EV management platform development
- A.P. Moller - Maersk reveals the world's first carbon neutral vessel
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Weekend reads: Discovering Amazon's EV company; The woman at the helm of Biden's climate plan