Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - May 14, 2018 - By Smart Energy Decisions
2018 Innovation Awards
The inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Awards were presented on February 28, 2018 to twelve large electric power users and utilities to recognize their efforts in support of the energy transformation currently underway.
Click on the button below to download a special issue of Smart Energy Decisions Insights to learn about the winning projects and information on entering the 2019 Innovation Awards program.
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Innovation Awards presented in Houston
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Innovation Award winners announced
- Deadline extended for SED Innovation Awards
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Starbucks explores utility-scale storage in new procurement endeavor
- The Walt Disney Company establishes 2030 energy and environmental targets
- Weekend reads: A look at solar power's success in 2020; The EU's biggest oil producer looks to cease its main product
- Daimler Trucks collaborates on massive charging hub for electric trucks
- Starbucks, Gap, Bloomberg, Salesforce and others to receive power from new solar project