Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - May 14, 2018 - By Smart Energy Decisions
2018 Innovation Awards
The inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Awards were presented on February 28, 2018 to twelve large electric power users and utilities to recognize their efforts in support of the energy transformation currently underway.
Click on the button below to download a special issue of Smart Energy Decisions Insights to learn about the winning projects and information on entering the 2019 Innovation Awards program.
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Innovation Awards presented in Houston
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Innovation Award winners announced
- Deadline extended for SED Innovation Awards
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- Volvo Seeks to Lower Each Car's Emissions by 75%
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint