Sourcing Renewables - June 15, 2018
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum powered by RECs
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, to be held June 18-20 at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego, California, will be powered by renewable energy certificates supplied by ENGIE. The Green-e® certified RECs will offset 100% of the three-day event's anticipated energy consumption while helping to fund the development and operation of domestic sources of renewable energy.
The announcement marks the second Smart Energy Decisions conference ENGIE has supported with RECs in 2018. The certificates supplied at each event represent the environmental attributes or benefits associated with a specific quantity of energy generated from a renewable source, such as wind or solar.
Ken Cowan, vice president of Solutions Sales and Marketing at ENGIE North America, said, "As the demand for decarbonized energy continues to grow both nationally and globally, we are proud to demonstrate our ability to provide customers with a range of renewable products that support a more sustainable future. Our supply of RECs to Smart Energy Decisions is one of many opportunities we are incorporating into environmentally responsible energy management solutions, and we're proud to support the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum in this regard."
"We're honored to have the continued backing of ENGIE – a leader in the world's transformation to a low-carbon energy economy," said John Failla, founder and editorial director of Smart Energy Decisions. "Our aim at Smart Energy Decisions is to deliver the information and resources required to accelerate the adoption of sustainable solutions. ENGIE's position in the market complements that commitment as we work to drive change in support of the energy transition taking shape in today's power markets."
- Southern ramps up clean energy services to C&I customers with PowerSecure deal
- Lockheed Martin installs 1-MW storage system
- Meat producer inks energy management deal
- Webinar: The Future of Energy Management at The Ohio State University
- White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Amazon Web Services joins partnership for EV management platform development
- A.P. Moller - Maersk reveals the world's first carbon neutral vessel
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Weekend reads: Discovering Amazon's EV company; The woman at the helm of Biden's climate plan