Commercial - July 19, 2018
Webinar: Walmart's Project Gigaton - Driving RE in the supply chain
Walmart's Project Gigaton is a bold global initiative that best exemplifies the emerging dynamic of supply chain initiatives as an important growth engine for renewable energy sourcing.
This exclusive webinar features Joby Carlson, Walmart's global director of sustainable energy and operations, and Steve W. Chriss, director, energy and strategy analysis, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., in a discussion of Project Gigaton initiative, which has an objective to engage its suppliers in targeting the elimination of 1 gigaton of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 from operations and supply chain activities.
The webinar also offers an overview of how this important topic will be a part of the upcoming Smart Energy Decisions Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum taking place, October 1-3 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Attend this webinar to gain insights on how industry leaders are expanding adoption of renewable energy sourcing in their supply chains:
- Infographic: Walmart's Project Gigaton in China
- SED launches Supply Chain Initiative
- Walmart brings Project Gigaton to China
- Walmart reports Project Gigaton progress, offers emissions calculator
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building