Commercial - July 19, 2018
Webinar: Walmart's Project Gigaton - Driving RE in the supply chain
Walmart's Project Gigaton is a bold global initiative that best exemplifies the emerging dynamic of supply chain initiatives as an important growth engine for renewable energy sourcing.
This exclusive webinar features Joby Carlson, Walmart's global director of sustainable energy and operations, and Steve W. Chriss, director, energy and strategy analysis, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., in a discussion of Project Gigaton initiative, which has an objective to engage its suppliers in targeting the elimination of 1 gigaton of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 from operations and supply chain activities.
The webinar also offers an overview of how this important topic will be a part of the upcoming Smart Energy Decisions Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum taking place, October 1-3 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Attend this webinar to gain insights on how industry leaders are expanding adoption of renewable energy sourcing in their supply chains:
- Infographic: Walmart's Project Gigaton in China
- Walmart brings Project Gigaton to China
- SED launches Supply Chain Initiative
- Walmart reports Project Gigaton progress, offers emissions calculator
- Walmart shoppers save with LED lighting
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Shining Cities 2019 - The Top U.S. Cities for Solar Energy
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy