Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables - August 1, 2018
Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
This case study, presented by Edison Energy, powered by Altenex, details the renewables efforts made by Bloomberg L.P. — from their initial procurement of RECs in 2007 to a commitment to source 100% of electricity from renewable sources by 2025.
"Sourcing renewable electricity enables us to diversify our energy supply, reduce costs, provide a hedge against rising traditional energy costs and helps contribute to cleaner, healthier communities," explained Curtis Ravenel, Bloomberg's global head of sustainable business and finance., adding that the company's 100% goal is "part of our overall business strategy — good for the business, good for the environment."
Download the case study to explore Bloomberg's example of scaling a portfolio approach to renewables across a complex enterprise.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- General Motors, 24/7 Carbon-Free Matching, and Community Solar Added to REF Agenda
- Weekend Reads: Renewables Pit Google Against Utilities; Wind Power on Mars
- Saint-Gobain Signs PPA for 145 Sites
- Weekend Reads: All About COP27; Wind Power Makes Its Debut in the Gulf of Mexico