Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - September 26, 2018
White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
With the proliferation of decarbonization, decentralization, and digitization in energy, there are new opportunities for commercial and industrial companies to achieve their sustainability goals. In this white paper, presented by ENGIE, new challenges are also noted, especially in developing an efficient and practical approach for reaching these goals.
As the industry evolves, ENGIE is rethinking conventional sustainable solutions to develop a roadmap that enables customers to achieve more by producing less.
Download this white paper to explore the five steps in ENGIE's Formula Forward.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Microsoft announces 230 MW renewables purchase
- Calif. school district to save $5.7 million with energy storage
- Energy in the C Suite
- 2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- University of Iowa rolls out 50-year energy improvement project
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Facebook, Google, AT&T claim top spots among 2019 corporate energy buyers
- Weekend reads: Fossil fuels are done; Microsoft's efficiency roadblock
- JPMorgan's $200 billion for clean energy limits funding for coal, Arctic drilling projects