Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - September 26, 2018
White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
With the proliferation of decarbonization, decentralization, and digitization in energy, there are new opportunities for commercial and industrial companies to achieve their sustainability goals. In this white paper, presented by ENGIE, new challenges are also noted, especially in developing an efficient and practical approach for reaching these goals.
As the industry evolves, ENGIE is rethinking conventional sustainable solutions to develop a roadmap that enables customers to achieve more by producing less.
Download this white paper to explore the five steps in ENGIE's Formula Forward.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Procter and Gamble Adds Solar
- BASF Improves on Implementing CO2 Reduction Targets
- Aleph Farms Outlines Path to Net Zero Emissions by 2030
- Google Inks Deal for 140 MW of Clean Energy for German Operations
- ENGIE Revamps its Renewables Goals for Long-Term Growth
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Smart Energy Decisions (SED) Joins Diversified Communications
- Weekend Reads: Unpacking Congress' Historic Climate Bill; How Heatwaves Are Hindering Solar Power
- Weekend Reads: American Support for Climate Change Measures; Tesla Launches Virtual Power Plants in Japan
- Sealed Air Invests in Solar