Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - November 7, 2018
RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
"Kohler's journey in RE sourcing" is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Nathan Nissen, principal engineer, sustainability at Kohler Co., in conversation with Hans Royal, director, strategic renewables, Schneider Electric, explores Kohler's sustainability initiatives, including the company's recent purchase of 100 MW annually, which is equal to their total U.S. and Canadian demand and part of their commitment to net zero in greenhouse gas emissions by 2035.
To download the presentation, click here:
- Kohler Co. announces 100-megawatt wind power investment
- Bowery Farming to add microgrid
- City of Lincoln retrofits to LED
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Marine Corp microgrid set for expansion
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- GM's largest North America plant goes 100% solar-powered
- Trane Technologies targets carbon neutrality by 2030
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- Facebook to power Ga. data center with solar
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey