Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables - December 21, 2018
Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
The energy and sustainability landscape is rapidly evolving, and it’s important for businesses to adapt in order to be successful and competitive. This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, provides an understanding of three main underlying forces, how they’ve impacted business over the last several years, and how businesses can leverage them to improve operations over the next two-to-five years.
- Digitization is access to more data than ever through IoT, connected buildings and more.
- Decentralization is the integration of renewables into the traditional energy portfolio.
- Decarbonization is about measuring, tracking, reducing and disclosing the impact of business on our planet, and how it is being woven into the fabric of business.
Speakers for this special video panel discussion include:
- Sara Law, vice president and head of global initiatives, CDP
- Vikram Kulkarni, vice president of sustainability solutions, ENGIE Resources
- Mike Kaplan, vice president of marketing, ENGIE Insight
- John Failla, founder & editorial director, Smart Energy Decisions
- Exclusive Research: The State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- Calif. school district to save $5.7 million with energy storage
- Microsoft announces 230 MW renewables purchase
- Energy in the C Suite
- 2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- Starbucks teams up for local power in Texas
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
The Value of Smart Energy Decisions' Events - One-to-One Meetings
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Planet Fitness announces 1st solar powered gym
- Views from the top: Ameresco and the evolution of performance contracting
- Atlanta cuts energy use ahead of 2020 goal
- MGM Resorts outlines 2025 energy, sustainability goals