Energy Storage, Microgrids, Solar - February 18, 2019
Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
As part of Costa Rica’s goals of achieving carbon neutrality by 2021, its electric grid has experienced frequent outages as it transitions to renewable generation.
For Establishment Labs, a medical manufacturer with a large facility in the country, combining on-site solar power and energy storage technology could provide fast-acting power for the critical equipment needed to maintain product quality during outages.
Explore this customer spotlight to learn how Establishment Labs integrated a solar-plus-storage system to power critical equipment when the grid goes down, including during a nationwide blackout that affected 1.4 million homes and businesses for several hours in 2017.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Keynotes from General Mills, Port of Seattle, Stanford University to Lead the DE Forum
- 7-Eleven Plans 500 New EV Chargers for North American Stores
- Weekend Reads: Dissecting the EU Green Deal; The Reality Behind Corporate Emissions Targets
- Weekend Reads: Fueling the Olympics with Hydrogen; Congress Welcomes Hot FERC Summer
- Northwestern Enters into EaaS Agreement for Energy Improvements