Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial - June 26, 2019
The Latest Evolution of Distributed Energy Resources - Opportunities for Businesses Within PJM
The increasing deployment of distributed energy resources is causing shifts in the century-old electric grid and a rethinking of business models. This white paper from NRG Energy focuses on opportunities available to businesses and institutions within the PJM Interconnection, one of the world’s largest organized wholesale markets.
This white paper offers insights into the evolution of DERs and how it is bringing businesses within PJM greater control over their energy supply through asset-backed demand response, a new way to improve electric reliability and energy price management.
Download the report to explore actions PJM businesses can take right now.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Wells Fargo signs 10-year deal for Texas solar
- Bank of America completes long-term agreements for 10 solar projects
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- GM's largest North America plant goes 100% solar-powered
- Trane Technologies targets carbon neutrality by 2030
- Facebook to power Ga. data center with solar