Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial - June 26, 2019
The Latest Evolution of Distributed Energy Resources - Opportunities for Businesses Within PJM
The increasing deployment of distributed energy resources is causing shifts in the century-old electric grid and a rethinking of business models. This white paper from NRG Energy focuses on opportunities available to businesses and institutions within the PJM Interconnection, one of the world’s largest organized wholesale markets.
This white paper offers insights into the evolution of DERs and how it is bringing businesses within PJM greater control over their energy supply through asset-backed demand response, a new way to improve electric reliability and energy price management.
Download the report to explore actions PJM businesses can take right now.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Wells Fargo signs 10-year deal for Texas solar
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Amazon, AT&T, IKEA, others join electric vehicle alliance
- Toyota and Dow sign PPAs for Ky. solar plant
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise and partners create first data center efficiency label
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report 2020
- Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
- 2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Sprint & Duke Energy Renewables
- Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond