Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - July 10, 2019
Outdoor Lighting Decision Tree Tool
High-performance outdoor lighting technologies are proving to be a cost-effective energy savings measure, often offering 50 percent or more savings relative to previously installed systems while lasting longer and offering tremendous maintenance and operational benefits. Better Buildings presents the Outdoor Lighting Decision Tree tool to share successful approaches taken by cities, states, and regional groups.
The Outdoor Lighting Decision Tree Tool provides an interactive and visual representation of possible approaches and decisions that will typically be encountered in upgrading/replacing a public outdoor lighting system. The tool features successful cases and models deployed by other cities and states, to help your organization find potential solutions to overcoming common barriers in the market today.
Access the interactive tool to explore lighting options to decrease spending and increase efficiency.
- Saint-Gobain: Advanced energy monitoring with wireless submetering
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- Hannaford Supermarkets' Brandon, Vermont Showcase Project
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- 2020 Better Buildings Progress Report
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Cargill adds 10 new projects to RE portfolio
- Wells Fargo and Shell Energy team up on multi-project RE agreement