Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Procurement, Industrial - August 14, 2019
Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
This webinar, sponsored by NRG Energy, explores how distributed energy has evolved — no longer restricted to on-site solar panels or backup generators, it has been elevated by software intelligence, multi-faceted systems, and expanded capabilities. All this creates opportunities for businesses to find their own distributed energy solution.
Energy users need to understand solutions that leverage electricity markets, bring greater control over energy costs, and assure electric supply even in an era of more powerful and more frequent storms.
Listen to our panel of energy experts discuss the evolution that is bringing customers greater control of their energy supply.
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- The Latest Evolution of Distributed Energy Resources - Opportunities for Businesses Within PJM
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Wells Fargo signs 10-year deal for Texas solar
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Amazon, AT&T, IKEA, others join electric vehicle alliance
- Toyota and Dow sign PPAs for Ky. solar plant
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise and partners create first data center efficiency label