Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Procurement, Industrial - August 14, 2019
Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
This webinar, sponsored by NRG Energy, explores how distributed energy has evolved — no longer restricted to on-site solar panels or backup generators, it has been elevated by software intelligence, multi-faceted systems, and expanded capabilities. All this creates opportunities for businesses to find their own distributed energy solution.
Energy users need to understand solutions that leverage electricity markets, bring greater control over energy costs, and assure electric supply even in an era of more powerful and more frequent storms.
Listen to our panel of energy experts discuss the evolution that is bringing customers greater control of their energy supply.
- Wells Fargo signs 10-year deal for Texas solar
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- The Latest Evolution of Distributed Energy Resources - Opportunities for Businesses Within PJM
- Webinar replay: Navigating Energy Planning in a COVID-19 Economy/ERCOT
- Bank of America completes long-term agreements for 10 solar projects
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Google retroactively offsets all carbon since founding
- Corporate PPAs to account for 20% of new RE generation in the U.S. by 2030
- The Home Depot inks PPA with solar + storage in Texas
- Intel to receive 100 MW from new Arizona solar project
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution