Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Procurement, Industrial - August 14, 2019
Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
This webinar, sponsored by NRG Energy, explores how distributed energy has evolved — no longer restricted to on-site solar panels or backup generators, it has been elevated by software intelligence, multi-faceted systems, and expanded capabilities. All this creates opportunities for businesses to find their own distributed energy solution.
Energy users need to understand solutions that leverage electricity markets, bring greater control over energy costs, and assure electric supply even in an era of more powerful and more frequent storms.
Listen to our panel of energy experts discuss the evolution that is bringing customers greater control of their energy supply.
- Skybox Datacenters teams with NRG on renewable powered facility
- Wells Fargo signs 10-year deal for Texas solar
- Turning Sustainability Goals into Action: DER Survey Insights, Part 4
- The Value of Partnerships: DER Survey Insights, Part 3
- Choice and Flexibility: DER Survey Insights, Part 2
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Amazon Web Services joins partnership for EV management platform development
- A.P. Moller - Maersk reveals the world's first carbon neutral vessel
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Weekend reads: Discovering Amazon's EV company; The woman at the helm of Biden's climate plan