Commercial, GHG Emissions, Industrial - February 26, 2020
EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report 2020
EV100 presents its Progress and Insights Report for 2020, highlighting the strength and progress of the campaign to have businesses switch their fleets to electric vehicles (EVs) and/or installing EV charging company-wide by 2030.
A total of 340,000 vehicles and 3,200 locations for charging are now committed across 67 companies through EV100. Members are driven by a desire to lead on tackling the climate crisis and toxic air pollution while acting on the growing expectations of their stakeholders and realizing business benefits.
Explore the report to review EV100's progress and plans for the future.
- HP, IKEA, Unilever among 1st EV100 members
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Building on RE100, The Climate Group launches EP100, aimed at energy efficiency
- H&M, Cree join 10 companies committed to EP100
- Kellogg, DBS Bank and more join RE100
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Amazon Web Services joins partnership for EV management platform development
- A.P. Moller - Maersk reveals the world's first carbon neutral vessel
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Weekend reads: Discovering Amazon's EV company; The woman at the helm of Biden's climate plan