Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Solar - March 10, 2020
Goldman Sachs & TELOS launch new C&I solar initiative
Goldman Sachs announced March 10 a new initiative to invest up to $275 million in financing for solar projects that will sell power to commercial, industrial and municipal customers.
The banking institution’s Alternative Energy Investing Group teamed up with TELOS Clean Energy on the project to fund the development, construction, ownership and operating of these distributed solar power projects. Goldman Sachs will finance the activities and own certain assets, while combining financing from several parties via tax equity, debt and sponsor investments into a single capital source.
Additionally, TELOS Clean Energy will develop and construct the solar project portfolio.
“This joint venture with Telos is an example of our commitment to investments in the distributed solar space and affirms our strategy of providing comprehensive financing solutions to sponsors,” Goldman Sachs’ Vivek Kagzi said in a statement. “We have been impressed with the track record of the Telos principals and look forward to working with them to build upon their success."
- Goldman Sachs buys 204 MW solar portfolio
- Goldman Sachs commits to building efficiency, EV integration
- Goldman Sachs releases 2025 sustainability commitments
- Goldman Sachs meets 98% of RE goal, cuts energy use 12%
- Goldman Sachs at 95% of 2020 RE Goal
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- GM's largest North America plant goes 100% solar-powered
- Trane Technologies targets carbon neutrality by 2030
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- Facebook to power Ga. data center with solar