Solar - March 15, 2021
White Plains begins work on 6.8 MW solar portfolio
The City of White Plains broke ground last week on a nine-project, 6.8 MW community solar portfolio that will triple Westchester County's solar energy production.
The solar projects are being developed at city-owned sites by Distributed Solar Development (DSD) with assistance from the New York Power Authority (NYPA). The solar portfolio is expected to be the largest municipal renewable energy deployment in the county once it is completed and will generate enough power to provide electricity to more than 700 homes annually.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Amazon Web Services joins partnership for EV management platform development
- A.P. Moller - Maersk reveals the world's first carbon neutral vessel
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Weekend reads: Discovering Amazon's EV company; The woman at the helm of Biden's climate plan