GHG Emissions - February 11, 2022
Salesforce Tying Executive Compensation to ESG Goal
Salesforce will include ESG goals as part of its executive compensation programs.
The company will include a portion of executive variable pay for Executive Vice President and above will be determined by four ESG measures, according to a statement. For this fiscal year, the measures will focus on equality and sustainability.
The equality measures will focus on increasing representation of Black, Latinx, Indigenous, and multiracial employees in the U.S., and of women employees globally.The sustainability measures will focus on reducing air travel emissions, as well as increasing spend with suppliers who have signed Salesforce’s Sustainability Exhibit, a procurement contract with the goal of reducing our collective carbon footprint and helping our suppliers set and meet climate targets.
- Salesforce Invest $100 Million for Carbon Removal Technologies
- Salesforce Launches Net Zero Cloud
- Salesforce Reaches Net-Zero Emissions Across Value Chain
- Amazon Celebrates 86 New Signatories to The Climate Pledge
- Salesforce Issues First Sustainability Bond for $1 Billion
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: The EV Race Speeds Up; Germany Trades LNG For Green Hydrogen
- Weekend Reads: Breaking the EU Free From Russian Energy; The Truth About Airline Climate Offsets
- Weekend Reads: Auto Giants Call for EV Battery Development; Harnessing Solar Power from Space
- Rivian Invests in Wind Turbine
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness