Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - March 12, 2023
RBC Ties Executive Compensation To Climate Goals
Canadian bank RBC announced that for 2023, the company plans to include a climate modifier to be considered by the board when granting equity to the CEO and Group executives.
The climate modifier outlined in the 2022 Climate Report gives the board flexibility to make modifications to executives' Mid-Term Incentive and Long-Term Incentive awards, taking into consideration their actions supporting our climate strategy, according to a statement.
The bank also updated its primary Enterprise Policy on Environmental & Social Risk to reflect its enhanced climate commitments and objectives.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- IKEA, Destination: Net Zero Lead Net Zero Forum Agenda
- Coca-Cola Launches Sustainability-Focused Venture Capital Fund
- Seven Automakers Create EV Charging Network
- Smart Energy Decisions Announces Winners of Inaugural DEI Impact Awards
- Spotlight Sessions Set for Net Zero Fall