Commercial, Hydro, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - October 18, 2015
Green-e Verification Report, 2014
This annual report from the Center for Resource Solutions highlights results from the annual verification process audit for Green-e participants. Green-e, according to CRS, is North America's leading independent certification and verification program for renewable energy and greenhouse gas emission reductions in the voluntary market.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Through credits, retailer H&M sourced 78% of electricity from renewables in 2015
- Dow Chemical unit hits 100% renewable power at manufacturing sites
- Moving beyond RECs, Microsoft seeks more renewables for data centers
- NFL, NRG powering Super Bowl with clean energy
- Microsoft announces public-private partnership to build 20-MW solar project
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward