Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - February 1, 2016
Power Forward 2.0: How American Companies Are Setting Clean Energy Targets and Capturing Greater Business Value
Clean energy has entered the mainstream at the world's largest corporations. This report, the second in the Power Forward series, expands on the analysis of clean energy and climate targets from the U.S. Fortune 100 to include the full U.S. Fortune 500. The report totals the savings that leading companies are realizing and chronicles the rapidly evolving business practices, financial tools and policy developments that are catalyzing corporate clean energy adoption and making non-energy companies significant players on the electric grid.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Read These Related Articles:
- Kohl's breaks up tech giant club in new EPA rankings of largest green power users
- Cisco covers 100% of U.S. operations with RE in 2020
- Facebook launches Ga. solar farm to power data center
- Facebook signs on additional 125 MW for Ga. data center
- U.S. companies had record year for clean energy contracts, BNEF finds