Commercial, Distributed Generation, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - February 24, 2016
Green Power Leadership Awards application period approaching
The Green Power Leadership Awards recognize leading organizations that have helped further the green power market through their green power procurement, innovation, overall green power strategy and impact on the green power market.
By choosing green power instead of conventional electricity, consumers, businesses and organizations can support increased deployment of renewable energy technologies that will reduce the environmental impact of electricity generation and increase energy security. The GPLAs are presented by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions and the U.S. EPA, both of which are Smart Energy Decisions content partners.
The 2016 GPLA application period runs from March 1 to April 18. If you are interested in participating or learning more, EPA and CRS will provide information related to eligibility, evaluation criteria, and application content for each of the award categories, as well as answer questions, in a free webinar on March 3 at 12 p.m. ET. You can register for the webinar here, and learn more about the GPLAs on their website.
- 2017 Green Power Leadership winners announced
- Renewable Energy in the EPA's Clean Power Plan, Part 1: Introduction to Emission Rate Credits
- Federal budget stabilizes EPA funds, boosts DOE funding for fossil fuel, nuclear technologies
- HanesBrands targets 40% renewable energy by 2020
- Outgoing EPA head: Clean energy future is inevitable
- 2021 Renewable Energy Market Analysis
- 2021 State of Distributed Energy Resources Study
- Leveraging New Technologies to Modernize Infrastructure and Improve Energy Efficiency in America's Cities
- Supplier Spotlight - Ameresco: Energizing Our Net Zero Future
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings