Commercial, Industrial, Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - November 21, 2016
Expanding solar opportunities in the C&I sector: an introduction to Property Assessed Clean Energy
This report, Expanding Solar Deployment Opportunities in the C&I Sector: An Introduction to Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) details the findings of the Solar Energy Industries Association and industry experts that convened to investigate the opportunity, associated barriers and potential solutions for the solar industry to better serve commercial and industrial energy users.
While the C&I sector has long been believed to be one of extraordinary opportunity to deploy solar energy technologies, SEIA says there has been relatively slow growth there due to a wide range of complexities in ownership structure, creditworthiness of the end-consumer and other issues. PACE, and commercial PACE, or C-PACE, is a financial tool that can help overcome many of them.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program