Commercial, Energy Procurement, Industrial, Commercial, Distributed Generation, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - January 30, 2017
Corporate Renewable Energy Buyers' Principles: Increasing access to renewable energy
These principles, supported by more than 65 U.S. corporations, frame the challenges faced by and the common needs of large renewable energy buyers. Signatories to the principles, including Bloomberg LP, Facebook, PepsiCo, General Motors, Starbucks and Wal-Mart, developed them to help facilitate progress on key challenges and to add perspective to discussions underway across the country on the future of the energy and electricity system.
"We hope these principles will open up new opportunities, choices and collaborations that will help businesses meet their public goals to increase the use of renewable energy," the companies wrote. "We encourage others to join us in supporting these principles to expand and streamline the opportunities for renewable energy procurement."
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building