Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - April 18, 2017
The role of RECs, additionality in green power markets
More than ever before, corporate buyers have a choice about how they acquire clean energy and how they promote their purchase to their stakeholders. However, not all green power products are the same, and not all purchases confer the same financial and reputational benefits.
This white paper, presented by Renewable Choice Energy, examines the spectrum of green power options and specifically discusses how commercial and industrial buyers can realize the benefits of clean power purchasing, and how not all products or claims are created equal.
Smart Energy Voices Podcast
Episode 4: The Purpose Driven Organization
with Jeff Fromm and David Smart
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?